- Paris Mômes N.84 – Février / Mars 2013
- Customer Data Integration: Reaching a Single Version of the Truth (repost)Customer Data Integration: Reaching a Single Version of the Truth by Jill Dyche, Evan Levy, Don Peppers and Martha Rogers
2006-08-04 | ISBN: 0471916978 | 320 pages | PDF | 14,4 MB
"Customers are the heart of any business. But we can't succeed if we develop only one talk addressed to the 'average customer.' Instead we must know each customer and build our individual engagements with that knowledge. If Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is going to work, it calls for skills in Customer Data Integration (CDI). This is the best book that I have seen on the subject. Jill DychÃ© is to be complimented for her thoroughness in interviewing executives and presenting CDI."
-Philip Kotler, S. C. Johnson
- Valentino Stella, Prodrugs: Challenges and Rewards (Repost)Valentino Stella, Prodrugs: Challenges and Rewards
ISBN: 038749782X | edition 2007 | PDF | 692 pages | 14 mb
Prodrugs are substances administered in an inactive form that is then metabolized in the body in vivo into the active compound. The rationale behind administering prodrugs is to optimize absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of these drugs. Since first described in the 1950s, prodrugs continue to be a fertile area of research. There are a number of small pharmaceutical/biotech companies dedicated to using prodrugs for the delivery of older but problematic drugs as well as to developing broad-based prodrug technologies for application to new and future drugs.
- Turning a Business Around: How to Spot the Warning Signs and Ensure a Business Stays Healthy (repost)Turning a Business Around: How to Spot the Warning Signs and Ensure a Business Stays Healthy by Mark Blayney
2006-02 | ISBN: 1845280636 | 25 pages | PDF | 6,4 MB
There is lots of advice around for starting a business, but less for when it is established but un-profitable, or gets into difficulties. This is a guide to help you when the going gets tough. It acts as a smoke detector – to help spot the early warning signs of approaching difficulty, and as a fire extinguisher – for immediate use in a crisis. It will help you to turn a business around by explaining: why businesses fail, how to spot the warning signs, key ways to stabilise your finances, how to devise a realistic recovery plan, and how to manage that plan into effective action.
- Советско-финляндская война 1939-1940. В 2 томах. Том IIСоветско-финляндская война 1939-1940. В 2 томах. Том II
2003 | П.В.Петров, В.Н. Степаков | Полигон | ISBN: 5891732033 | руcский | PDF or DjVu | 608 pages | 76.1 Mb or 40.6 Mb
В книге на основе ранее недоступных документов освещается история советско-финляндской войны 1939-1940 гг.: состояние вооруженных сил и стратегические планы сторон, ход военных действий на суше, море и воздухе, итоги вооруженного конфликта. Текст иллюстрируется редкими фотографиями, схемами и картами. Представлен перечень публикаций о зимней войне 1939-1940 гг.
- 3D3 Solutions FlexScan3D 188.8.131.52D3 Solutions FlexScan3D 184.108.40.206 | 128.4 Mb
FlexScan3D is a 3D scanning software that interfaces directly with off-the-shelf cameras and projectors to create a custom 3D scanner. The 3D scanner captures measurements of complex shapes quickly to create digital 3D models from physical objects in seconds. This option is especially ideal for engineering and development companies who are looking to build custom 3D scanners in volume for industry applications. FlexScan3D supports a range of hardware options for cameras, lenses, and projectors compatible with the software. Choose the best combination of speed, accuracy, and cost for your particular application.
- Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases: A Molecular & Cellular Approach (repost)Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases: A Molecular & Cellular Approach by Hans D. Ochs
2 edition (August 24, 2006) | ISBN: 019514774X | Pages: 776 | PDF | 10,3 MB
The second edition of Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases presents discussions of gene identification, mutation detection, and clinical and research applications for over 100 genetic immune disorders–disorders featuring an increased susceptibility to infections and, in certain conditions, an icreased rate of malignancies and autoimmune disorders. Since the publication of the first edition, a flurry of new disease entities has been defined and new treatment regimens have been introduced, the most spectacular being successful treatment by gene therapy for two genotypes of combined immunodeficiency.
- Praktisches Lehrbuch Chinesisch: Der Standardkurs Mandarin für Selbstlerner
- Lina Shekhovtsova – French Connection swimwear 2013
- BBC – Howard Goodall's Story of Music (2013)BBC – Howard Goodall's Story of Music (2013)
PDTV | English | MP4 | 832×468 | AVC 1512 Kbps 25.000 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 khz | 6x58mn | 6×693 MB
“ Howard Goodall traces the story of music from the ancient world to the modern day
BBC2 has a late Christmas present for Goodall fans: six hours of him, charting the entire history of how the complex beast we now call music came to be. Every other modern presenter would fly around Europe at licence-payers’ expense to do links in lovely places — not Goodall. He stays in a sparse studio explaining why P�rotin, Guido of Arezzo and Dunstaple were great innovators and demonstrating triads on his keyboard. He thinks subject matter is more important than presentation. He’s right.
- Interiors Monthly – March 2013
- Remembering Defeat: Civil War and Civic Memory in Ancient Athens (repost)Professor Andrew Wolpert, "Remembering Defeat: Civil War and Civic Memory in Ancient Athens"
English | 2001 | ISBN 0801867908 | PDF | 208 pages | 10.1 MB
In 404 BCE the Peloponnesian War finally came to an end, when the Athenians, starved into submission, were forced to accept Sparta's terms of surrender. Shortly afterwards a group of thirty conspirators, with Spartan backing ("the Thirty"), overthrew the democracy and established a narrow oligarchy. Although the oligarchs were in power for only thirteen months, they killed more than 5 percent of the citizenry and terrorized the rest by confiscating the property of some and banishing many others. Despite this brutality, members of the democratic resistance movement that regained control of Athens came to terms with the oligarchs and agreed to an amnesty that protected collaborators from prosecution for all but the most severe crimes.
- Computer Science: Notable Research and Discoveries (repost)Kyle, Ph.d. Kirkland, "Computer Science: Notable Research and Discoveries"
2010 | ISBN: 0816074410 | 208 pages | PDF | 6 MB
Computer science is a rapidly growing discipline that continues to awe, inspire, and intimidate all those who interact with its many elements and capabilities. Used in businesses and at home, computers underlie extensive communication networks such as the Internet, help pilots and astronauts fly airplanes and the space shuttle, maneuver a vehicle on Mars, sort mail based on typed or handwritten addresses, and much more.
- Anxiety Disorders (repost)Brian Kennedy, "Anxiety Disorders"
2010 | ISBN: 0737747439 | 112 pages | PDF | 16,8 MB
Everyone deals with stress and anxiety at certain times. New experiences, important tests, or moving away from home can make anyone nervous. Indeed, a certain level of anxiety is often healthy: It is the fear that tells us not to get too close to a wild animal or the edge of a cliff. But too much anxiety is unhealthy.
- Marine Sciences: Notable Research and Discoveries (repost)Kyle, Ph.d. Kirkland, "Marine Sciences: Notable Research and Discoveries"
2010 | ISBN: 0816074437 | 190 pages | PDF | 7,1 MB
Curiosity is a powerful incentive for explorers and scientists alike. Economics and the search for profits have funded the voyages of Magellan and other navigators, and the drive to find out what lies beyond the ordinary realm has played a role in the willingness of voyagers to take such grave risks.
- Physical Sciences: Notable Research and Discoveries (repost)Kyle Kirkland, "Physical Sciences: Notable Research and Discoveries"
2010 | ISBN: 0816074445 | 208 pages | PDF | 7,6 MB
The term "physics" is deriven from the Greek word "physikos" which means "of nature." Physics is the study of nature in its essential form and its goal is to explain as much of the world as possible in the most concise and accurate manner, as the ancient Greeks attempted in such theories as the four fundamental substances that they believed comprised the universe—earth, air, water, and fire.
- Langenscheidt Universal-Sprachführer Englisch: Der handliche Reisewortschatz (repost)
Digest powered by RSS Digest