- Anthropological Theory: An Introductory History (repost)R. Jon McGee, Richard Warms, "Anthropological Theory: An Introductory History"
2007 | ISBN: 0073405221 | 684 pages | PDF | 7 MB
A comprehensive and accessible survey of the history of theory in anthropology, this anthology of classic and contemporary readings contains in-depth commentary in introductions and notes to help guide students through excerpts of seminal anthropological works. The commentary provides the background information needed to understand each article, its central concepts, and its relationship to the social and historical context in which it was written. Six of the 45 articles are new to this edition.
- Emilia Clarke – Breakfast At Tiffany's Broadway press preview in NYC February 27, 2013
- Cutie Pies: 40 Sweet, Savory, and Adorable Recipes
- Science and Technology of Polymer Nanofibers (repost)Science and Technology of Polymer Nanofibers by A. L. Andrady
English | 1 edition (August 25, 2008) | ISBN: 0471790591 | Pages: 404 | PDF | 6,9 MB
Discover new and emerging applications of polymer nanofibers alongside the basic underlying science and technology. With discussions exploring such practical applications as filters, fabrics, sensors, catalysts, scaffolding, drug delivery, and wound dressings, the book provides polymer scientists and engineers with a comprehensive, practical "how-to" reference. Moreover, the author offers an expert assessment of polymer nanofibers' near-term potential for commercialization. Among the highlights of coverage is the book's presentation of the science and technology of electrospinning, including practical information on how to electrospin different polymer systems.
- Sara Foster's Southern Kitchen
- Wedding21 – December 2012
- Toontrack – EZdrummer 1.3.2 VSTi RTAS (x32/x64)Toontrack – EZdrummer 1.3.2 VSTi RTAS (x32/x64) | 15.3 GB
“ EZdrummer – a multi-microphone drum sampler designed for musicians and producers who need a compact, affordable, easy to drive plug-in without compromising sound quality or control. Interface imaging drum combines listening to the sounds and drum kits design. Extended function drag and drop MIDI library (includes over 8,000 MIDI files) enables users to create any kind of drum tracks with a few clicks. For more, advanced processing, the user can control the microphones and the level of fuzziness between drums using the internal keypad. ”
- TV Glam – 13 January 2013 (N° 166)
- Icons of American Architecture: From the Alamo to the World Trade Center (repost)Donald Langmead, "Icons of American Architecture: From the Alamo to the World Trade Center"
2009 | ISBN: 0313342075 | 632 pages | PDF | 5,5 MB
What turns a building into an icon? What is it about some structures that makes their history and legend even more important than their original intended use, making them a part of American, and world, popular culture? Twenty four buildings and structures, including the Brooklyn Bridge, the White House, the Hotel del Coronado, and the Washington Monument are presented here, along with their roles in fiction, film, music, and the imagination of people worldwide. Approximately twenty five images are included in the set, along with sidebars featuring additional structures.
- Discourse and Social Psychology: Beyond Attitudes and Behaviour
- Style in Progress – N° 2/2013
- Introduction to Geophysical Fluid Dynamics: Physical and Numerical Aspects (2nd edition) [Repost]
- Chemistry: Matter and Change, Laboratory Manual (repost)Chemistry: Matter and Change, Laboratory Manual
April 2002 | ISBN-10: 0078245249 | 209 pages | PDF | 4,7 Mb
Chemistry is the science of matter, its properties, and changes. In your classroom work in chemistry, you will learn a great deal of the information that has been gathered by scientists about matter. But, chemistry is not just information. It is also a process for finding out more about matter and its changes. Laboratory activities are the primary means that chemists use to learn more about matter. The activities in the Laboratory Manual require that you form and test hypotheses, measure and record data and observations, analyze those data, and draw conclusions based on those data and your knowledge of chemistry. These processes are the same as those used by professional chemists and all other scientists.
- McDROID Beta10McDROID Beta10 | Mac Os X | Games | 95.6 MB
McDROID is the a fusion Arcade/RTS, the love-child of RTYPE and Dune 2. You take direct control of the modular robot McDROID and protect your shuttle and your crop against various types of mutants and mutations. You can either fight head-on by carrying a weapon or you can deploy weapons and let them do the work, you can even drop experimentals on the map. The creatures either attack you directly or corrupt the ground, some even mutate your crops against you. It's fast-paced, it's full of surprises, it takes brains and it's a bit crazy, it's sci-fi like you have never played (Co-Op & Single).
- Handbook of Reagents for Organic Synthesis, Chiral Reagents for Asymmetric Synthesis (repost)Handbook of Reagents for Organic Synthesis, Chiral Reagents for Asymmetric Synthesis by Leo A. Paquette
English | ISBN: 0470856254 | edition 2003 | PDF | 582 pages | 45 mb
Derived from the renowned, Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis (EROS), the related editors have created a new handbook which focuses on chiral reagents used in asymmetric synthesis and is designed for the chemist at the bench. This new handbook follows the same format as the Encyclopedia, including an introduction and an alphabetical arrangement of the reagents.
- Semiconductor Power Devices: Physics, Characteristics, Reliability [Repost]
- Alexandra Burman – Nelly Photoshoot
Digest powered by RSS Digest