- Capitan America – Volume 3
- Quantitative Investment Analysis, Workbook (repost)Quantitative Investment Analysis, Workbook by Richard A. DeFusco, Dennis W. McLeavey, Jerald E. Pinto and David E. Runkle
English | ISBN: 047006918X | edition 2007 | PDF | 216 pages | 4,4 mb
In the Second Edition of Quantitative Investment Analysis, financial experts Richard DeFusco, Dennis McLeavey, Jerald Pinto, and David Runkle outline the tools and techniques needed to understand and apply quantitative methods to today's investment process. Now, in Quantitative Investment Analysis Workbook, Second Edition, they offer you a wealth of practical information and exercises that will further enhance your understanding of this discipline. This essential study guide–which parallels the main book chapter by chapter–contains challenging problems and a complete set of solutions as well as concise learning outcome statements and summary overviews.
- Tazar N.138 – Février / Mars 2013
- Channel 4 – A Great British Air Disaster (2013)Channel 4 – A Great British Air Disaster (2013)
PDTV | English | MP4 | 832×468 | AVC 1936 Kbps 25.000 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 khz | 47mn 36s | 659 MB
“ This is the story of the rise and fall of the De Havilland Comet – the world's first passenger jet airliner. At the height of World War II, a secret committee of visionary British scientists set about designing a revolutionary new aircraft that would launch a new era in aviation. When it came into service in May 1952, the revolutionary Comet was an instant hit with passengers. But then, in the space of just four months in early 1954, two Comet aircraft blew up in mid-air, killing all the passengers and crew. ”
- Hellblazer – Volume 1 – Abitudini Pericolose
- Le FilonMag N.28 – Mars 2013
- Tundra (Ecosystem) (repost)Peter D. Moore – Tundra (Ecosystem)
2007-10-30 | ISBN: 0816059330 | PDF | 224 pages | 76,5 MB
The tundra, a land of ice and snow that is known through television documentaries and adventure novels, remains a mystery to the vast majority of people. The tundra regions of the world have the lowest density of human populations, with the possible exception of some deserts. It is the one biome that has resisted most attempts at agricultural exploitation and human settlement. It is therefore not surprising that many misconceptions about this ecosystem exist."Tundra" provides students with a detailed account of the physical aspects, such as climate, geology, and geography, and the biological aspects, including the adaptations of organisms to extreme conditions, of a tundra environment.
- Glam – 2 December 2012 (N° 160)
- 88 homöopathische Arzneimittel für akute Erkrankungen (repost)Author, "88 homöopathische Arzneimittel für akute Erkrankungen"
2008 | ISBN: 3830453973 | 195 pages | PDF | 38,5 MB
Die Materia medica mit speziellem Fokus auf den Mittelcharakteristika bei akuten Erkrankungen. Sie ermöglicht die einfache Integration der Homöopathie in die Praxis durch einen klinisch orientierten Zugang.
Es werden die Leitsymptome und Akutsymptomatik von 88 Arzneimitteln dargestellt.
Besonderer Schwerpunkt liegt auf den klinischen Symptomen: Es unterstützt Therapeuten dabei, die differenzierende Charakteristika der Arzneimittel auf einen Blick nachzuschlagen und direkt zu vergleichen, um entscheidende Aspekte von einander verwirrend ähnlichen Mitteln schnell herausarbeiten zu können.
- PC World Italia No.11 – Marzo 2013PC World Italia No.11 – Marzo 2013
Italian | PDF | 132 pages | 101.35 MB
Raggiungendo appassionati e professionisti in 54 paesi, PCWorld è la rivista di informatica più letta nel mondo. Alle tradizionali sezioni di attualità e analisi, recensioni di prodotti e tutorial, l'edizione italiana affianca la rubrica "Dalla tua parte" con consigli e suggerimenti su come tutelare i propri diritti, evitare le truffe e risparmiare grazie a un uso ragionato della tecnologia.
- Muscle Evolution March-April 2013 (South Africa)
- The Isles: A History
- Tour de Monde – December 2012
- Neurotic and Psychotic Language Behavior (Repost)
- Russell Brand, My Booky Wook: A Memoir of Sex, Drugs, and Stand-UpRussell Brand, My Booky Wook: A Memoir of Sex, Drugs, and Stand-Up
ISBN: 0061730416 | edition 2009 | PDF | 385 pages | 14 mb
Russell Brand learned early on to make a joke of fear and failure. From a troubled childhood in industrial Essex, England, to his descent into addictions to alcohol, drugs, and sex in the seamy underbelly of London, Brand has seen his share of both and miraculously lived to tell the tale. In My Booky Wook he leads readers on a rollicking journey through his disastrous school career, his infamous antics on MTV, and his multifarious sexual adventures. But this irreverent memoir is a story not simply of struggle but also of redemption, a testament to the difficulty of discovering what you want from life and the remarkable power of a bloody-minded determination to get it.
- Small Stakes Hold 'em: Winning Big with Expert Play (Repost)
- Le Spectacle du Monde N 597 – Février 2013
- Home & Decor Magazine Singapore March No 03 2013
- Essential Guide to Outdoor photography Issue 2012
Digest powered by RSS Digest