- Underwater Archaeology: The NAS Guide to Principles and Practice (repost)
Underwater Archaeology: The NAS Guide to Principles and Practice By Nautical Archaeology Society
2009 | 272 Pages | ISBN: 1405175923 | PDF | 14 MB
Underwater Archaeology: The NAS Guide to Principles and Practice provides a comprehensive summary of the archaeological process as applied in an underwater context.
Long awaited second edition of what is popularly referred to as the NAS Handbook
Provides a practical guide to underwater archaeology: how to get involved, basic principles, essential techniques, project planning and execution, publishing and presenting
Fully illustrated with over 100 drawings and new colour graphics
New chapters on geophysics, historical research, photography and video, monitoring and maintenance and conservation
- Off the Tourist Trail: 1,000 Unexpected Travel Alternatives (repost)
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Repost)
- Impero Dei Morti Viventi – Sherlock Holmes vs. Zombie
- Education and the Knowledge Society: Information Technology Supporting Human Development
- Animal Portraits in Wood: Crafting 16 Artistic Mosaics with Your Scroll Saw (repost)
Animal Portraits in Wood: Crafting 16 Artistic Mosaics with Your Scroll Saw by Neal Moore
2006 | PDF | ISBN: 1565232933 | 129 pages | 21 Mb
The time-honored art of mosaic is updated in this book for the modern scroll saw craftsperson. The book provides patterns to create realistic wildlife mosaics that showcase the natural beauty and grain of wood. Included are 16 wildlife patterns in varying degrees of difficulty that capture big cats, mountain and plains animals, and birds of prey. The first three projects are in step-by-step format to develop basic skills while the remaining projects have a level of instruction that includes challenging techniques. Instructions for each pattern include enlargement dimensions, size and thickness of wood to use, gluing and sawing details and staining/finishing advice. The book also contains a section on tools, materials, blades, and working with patterns, along with detailed instructions for crafting a wood frame to fit the finished project.
- World War Hulk Special (2 di 2)
- Inside Rehab: The Surprising Truth about Addiction Treatment – and How to Get Help That Works (Audiobook)
- Latina – Febrero 2013
- Formal Development of a Network-Centric RTOS: Software Engineering for Reliable Embedded Systems [Repost]
- Practical High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (repost)
Veronika R. Meyer, "Practical High-Performance Liquid Chromatography"
2010 | ISBN: 0470682175, 0470682183 | 426 pages | PDF | 5,8 MB
This textbook aims to present the knowledge which is necessary for everyday HPLC measurements to be made, in a detailed and easy-to-follow manner. It contains a wealth of practical material and covers a wide range of subjects. Topics covered include principles, instrumentation, reverse-phase, ion-exchange, ion-pair, ion, size-exclusion and affinity chromatography, as well as analytical methods, preparative HPLC and enantiomeric separations. Appendices provide information on instrument testing, troubleshooting, column-packing.
- Maxim Korea – August 2012
- If… (Turner Classic Movies British Film Guide)
- Humphrey Jennings and British Documentary Film: A Re-assessment
- Rotating Machinery Vibration: From Analysis to Troubleshooting, Second Edition (repost)
Maurice L. Adams, "Rotating Machinery Vibration: From Analysis to Troubleshooting, Second Edition"
2009 | ISBN: 1439807175 | 476 pages | PDF | 7,9 MB
Diagnosis and correction are critical tasks for the vibrations engineer. Many causes of rotor vibration are so subtle and pervasive that excessive vibration continues to occur despite the use of usually effective design practices and methods of avoidance.
- Principles of Microelectromechanical Systems [Repost]
- Ristorando – Gennaio/Febbraio 2013
- Learning Ext JS 4
Digest powered by RSS Digest