- Hit List: An In-Depth Investigation into the Mysterious Deaths of Witnesses to the JFK Assassination
- Environmental Change and Human Development: Controlling nature?
- Magento Mobile How-To
- Il Libraio – Febbraio 2013
- The Giants of Sales: What Dale Carnegie, John Patterson, Elmer Wheeler, and Joe Girard Can Teach You About Real… (repost)The Giants of Sales: What Dale Carnegie, John Patterson, Elmer Wheeler, and Joe Girard Can Teach You About Real Sales Success By Tom Sant
2006 | 224 Pages | ISBN: 0814472915 | PDF | 3,2 MB
The sales techniques that work best…have always worked best. An incisive look at four legendary sales pros, and how their strategies still apply today.
Sales theories come and sales theories go, but nothing beats learning from the original masters. The Giants of Sales introduces readers to the techniques developed by four legendary sales giants, and offers concrete examples of how they still work in the 21st century.
- Business Networking and Sex (Not What You Think)
- Lecture Notes on Mathematical Olympiad Courses: For Junior Section, Vol. 2 (repost)
- Categories and Commutative Algebra [Repost]
- Innovate the Future: A Radical New Approach to IT Innovation (repost)Innovate the Future: A Radical New Approach to IT Innovation By David Croslin
2010 | 304 Pages | ISBN: 0137055153 | PDF | 2,4 MB
A Proven, Step-by-Step Method for Consistently Creating Revolutionary Products, Services, and Processes
When it comes to entering, creating, or dominating markets, disruptive innovation is the most powerful tool you have. Unfortunately, most companies find disruptive innovation difficult to achieve and virtually impossible to replicate. In Innovate the Future, renowned technology innovator David Croslin helps you solve this problem once and for all. Croslin introduces a proven process for consistently creating inventions, technologies, and methods that are truly transformative.
- Moodle Quiz Module How-to
- Video2Brain – Getting Started with ActionScript
- Wine Review – January 2013
- Handbook of Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Processing (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- Vascular Surgery, 6th edition (repost)Vascular Surgery, 6th edition By Robert B. Rutherford
(May 20, 2005) | English | ISBN-10: 0721602991 | 2672 pages | CHM | 114 MB
This definitive 2-volume set provides encyclopaedic, authoritative coverage of all aspects of vascular surgery. The exhaustively revised and completely updated 6th Edition incorporates greater coverage of endovascular applications throughout, along with fresh approaches to key areas such as vascular access, imaging, and non-operative management. In addition, it is now available as a multimedia package, offering readers enhanced reference power plus weekly updates for the life of the edition.
- Instant Migration from Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 to 2012 How-to
- Explanation and Proof in Mathematics: Philosophical and Educational Perspectives [Repost]
- "Surface Acoustic Wave Devices and Their Signal Processing Applications" by Colin Campbell"Surface Acoustic Wave Devices and Their Signal Processing Applications" by Colin Campbell
A Press | 1989 | ISBN: 0121573451 0124145477 9780124145474 | 467 pages | PDF | 44 MB
The material of this book will be suitable for students, as well as engineers, scientists and technical staff in industry, who wish to embark on this subject or gain a greater depth of understanding of SAW devices and applications.
- Arch Linux Environment set-up How-To
- Designing Better Buildings (repost)S. Macmillan, "Designing Better Buildings"
2003 | ISBN: 0415315255 | 176 pages | PDF | 16 MB
Design is widely recognised as the key to improving the quality of the built environment. This well-illustrated book comprises 15 chapters written by leading practitioners, clients, academics and other experts, and presents the latest thinking on what design quality is and how to achieve it. For design practitioners and their clients alike, the book provides evidence to justify greater focus on, and investment in, design.
Digest powered by RSS Digest