- Barbara – Band 1 – In der Toten Stadt
- Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: The Big Book of Everyday Slow Cooking (Repost)
- The Balfour Declaration: The Origins of the Arab-Israeli Conflict (Repost)
- Das Fuenfte Evangelium – Band 2 – Die Hoehle Des Zerberus
- Diabetes (Genes and Disease) (repost)Diabetes (Genes and Disease) by Toney Allman
2008-07-30 | ISBN: 0791095851 | 136 pages | PDF | 14 MB
Diabetes in all its forms has continued to baffle scientists and doctors for centuries. Though its symptoms and mechanisms are well understood, the genetic and environmental causes of diabetes are difficult to unravel. Diagnosis and treatment of the different types of diabetes are no longer impossible, but prevention and a cure remain beyond current scientific capabilities. As the genetic variations that contribute to diabetes are being discovered, many scientists have hope that a cure will come during the lifetimes of the young people today. In "Diabetes", learn how scientists worldwide are laboring to finally conquer this disease.
- Uncle John's Ahh-Inspiring Bathroom Reader
- Plane & Pilot – March 2013
- Der Malteser – Darüber Laesst Sich Reden
- Dynamics of Romantic Love: Attachment, Caregiving, and Sex (repost)Dynamics of Romantic Love: Attachment, Caregiving, and Sex by Mario Mikulincer PhD and Gail S. Goodman PhD
2006-03-14 | ISBN: 1593852703 | 466 pages | PDF | 2,5 MB
A theoretically and empirically rich exploration of universal questions, this book examines the interplay of three distinct behavioral systems involved in romantic love. Leading attachment researchers are joined by proponents of other perspectives, including interdependence theory and self-expansion theory, to review the current state of knowledge in the field. Presented are compelling new studies that address intimacy, jealousy, self-disclosure, sexual behavior, partner violence, and other processes in both satisfying and dysfunctional relationships. Special topics include gender differences in attachment as well as attachment dynamics within same-sex couples.
- Comic Art – Volume 32
- Richard Harris – A Tramp Shining (1968) CD Reissue 1993Richard Harris – A Tramp Shining (1968) CD Reissue 1993
EAC | FLAC | Tracks (Cue&Log) ~ 226 Mb (incl 5%) | Mp3 (CBR320/Stereo) ~ 120 Mb (incl 5%) | Scans included
Genre: AM Pop, Vocal Pop, Pop Rock | Label: MCA | # MCAD-10780 | Time: 00:31:54
“ A Tramp Shining is the debut album of Richard Harris, released in 1968 by Dunhill Records. The album was written, arranged, and produced by singer-songwriter Jimmy Webb. Although Harris sang several numbers on the soundtrack album to the film musical Camelot the previous year, A Tramp Shining was Harris' first solo album. "MacArthur Park" was one of the biggest singles of that year, reaching #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States. The album as a whole was also highly successful, and was nominated for a Grammy Award for "Album of the Year" in 1969. ”
- Jonathan Cartland – Volume 3 – Silver Canyon
- Uncle John's 24-Karat Gold Bathroom Reader
- Exploring the World of Aquatic Life (repost)Exploring the World of Aquatic Life By John Dawes, Andrew Campbell, Richard Beatty, John P. Friel
2009 | 410 Pages | ISBN: 1604132558 | PDF | 36 MB
From the ocean depths to river rapids, fascinating aquatic life can be found in all climates and settings. Geared toward young students, the fresh, new "Exploring the World of Aquatic Life" set is packed with information, naturalistic artwork, helpful maps, and stunning full-color photography intended to illustrate key life-science principles while providing thorough information on the fish, mammals, and invertebrates that live a largely aquatic life. In addition to discovering the many ways in which particular types of creatures hunt, feed, breed, and defend themselves, young readers will also learn about topics such as adaptation, ecology, genetics, communication, conservation, endangered species, and habitats.
- What Technology Wants (Repost)
- Hotel- und Barpsychologie: Psychologie für die Gastronomie (German Edition)
- Batman – Gates of Gotham
- A History of Great Ideas in Abnormal Psychology [Repost]
- Fast Track to Sailing: Learn to Sail in Three Days (repost)Steve Colgate, Doris Colgate, "Fast Track to Sailing: Learn to Sail in Three Days"
2009-02-20 | 129 Pages | ISBN: 0071615199 | PDF | 10 MB
THE LEARN-TO-SAIL BOOK FOR WHEN YOU ARE IN A HURRY TO GAIN YOUR SEA LEGS
At the Offshore Sailing School, the Colgates have taught more than 100,000 adults how to sail. Now they are making their proven instructional methods available to you so you can fulfill your sailing dreams in little time.
Though designed around three days of intensive instruction, the book adapts easily to any learning pace. You can master the fundamentals in three days—or over a summer of leisurely sailing.
Digest powered by RSS Digest