- Атлас. Целый мир в твоих руках №157Атлас. Целый мир в твоих руках №156
2013 | Де Агостини | руcский | PDF / PDF (opt) or DjVu | 24 pages | 71.6 / 19.9 Mb or 13.7 Mb
«Атлас. Целый мир в твоих руках» – коллекция издательства «Де Агостини», представляющая собой иллюстрированный энциклопедический путеводитель для всех, кто хочет познакомиться с красотами и тайнами нашей планеты.
- Spectrum Language Arts, Grade 2 (repost)Spectrum Language Arts, Grade 2
English | ISBN: 0769643027 | December 25, 2006 | PDF | 176 pages | 4,5 Mb
Our proven Spectrum Language Arts grade 2 workbook features 176 pages of fundamentals in grammar and sentence structure. Recently updated to current national standards, including tips for clearer writing, proofreading activities, and combining sentences. This workbook for children ages 7 to 8 includes exercises that reinforce mechanics and punctuation to assist in developing proficiency.
- Kaya Scodelario – Jason Hetherington Photoshoot 2010
- The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting: All You Need to Know to Knit — The Essential Reference for Novice and Expert Knitters
- Vehicules Militaires №47 (2012-10/11)
- English Homework for Key Stage 2: Activity-Based Learning (repost)English Homework for Key Stage 2: Activity-Based Learning By Andrea McGowan, Vicki Parfitt, Colin Forster
2009 | 96 Pages | ISBN: 0415474558 | PDF | 3,6 MB
English Homework for Key Stage 2 is a unique resource for busy teachers – a selection of ‘pencil-free’, hands-on activities, aligned with the National Curriculum Programmes of Study and with clear links to the topics set out in the PNS Framework for English, that teachers can use as extension activities or give to pupils as homework to do with members of their family or friends. Each of the activities encourages the pupils to learn through discussion and through practical activities utilising everyday resources.
- Understanding Neurology: a Problem-Orientated Approach (repost)John Greene, Ian Bone "Understanding Neurology: a Problem-Orientated Approach"
English | 2007-01-01 | ISBN: 1840760613 | 128 pages | PDF | 9,9 MB
This book takes a problem-oriented approach to the evaluation of common symptoms presenting to medical students. It begins with guidance in history taking and examination leading the student on to neurological examination. The following sections outline all the common presenting symptoms, such as forgetfulness, dizziness or pain, and relate them to the spectrum of neurological conditions and diseases. Some case histories are used to illustrate problems and the book ends with a section of MCQ’s.
- Surface and Interfacial Forces (repost)Hans-Jürgen Butt, Michael Kappl, "Surface and Interfacial Forces"
2010 | ISBN: 3527408495 | 436 pages | PDF | 6 MB
This systematic introduction to the topic includes theoretical concepts to help readers understand and predict surface forces, while also integrating experimental techniques and practical applications with up-to-date examples plus motivating exercises.
Starting with intermolecular forces, the authors discuss different surfaces forces, with a major part devoted to surface forces between solid surfaces in liquid media. In addition, they cover surface forces between liquid-vapor interfaces and between liquid-liquid interfaces.
- Hybrid #1-4 (2008) CompleteHybrid #1-4 (2008) Complete
English | CBR | 4 Issues | 60.45 MB
When four friends decide to rent a schooner for the day, everything is smooth sailing until they encounter a derelict ship adrift in the ocean – a massive trawler that looks as if it had been dragged from the bottom of the sea. When they spot a frightened little girl waving at them from the bow, they have no choice but to investigate. As they get closer to the ship, they discover that the girl is not alone.
- Extensoft Artisteer 126.96.36.199782 RCExtensoft Artisteer 188.8.131.52782 RC | 159.3 Mb
With Artisteer YOU immediately become a Web design expert, editing and slicing graphics, coding XHTML and CSS, and creating Web Design Templates, Joomla templates, Drupal themes, WordPress themes and DotNetNuke skins – all in minutes, without Photoshop or Dreamweaver, and no technical skills. Artisteer is the first and only Web design automation product that instantly creates fantastic looking, unique website templates and blog themes.
- Empires of the Maya (repost)Jill Rubalcaba "Empires of the Maya"
English | 2009-12-30 | ISBN: 1604131551 | 144 pages | PDF | 17,7 MB
Long before European boats reached the shores of the Americas, sophisticated civilizations had already developed throughout the continents. The empire of the Maya, located in modern Mexico and Central America, influenced civilization there for centuries. The ancient Maya had fully developed the idea of the calendar, detailed a writing system, pioneered new ideas in agriculture, and built towering palaces and temples that still stand today.
- 1000 Ideas by 100 Graphic Designers
- Pratica Lavoro n.7 e 8 – 2013
- Diritto e Pratica del Lavoro n.7 e 8 – 2013
- Empires of Ancient Mesopotamia (repost)Barbara A. Somervill "Empires of Ancient Mesopotamia"
English | 2009-12-30 | ISBN: 1604131578 | 152 pages | PDF | 14,3 MB
Mesopotamia, the land between the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers, was the site of the world's first stable civilizations, including Sumer, Babylonia, and Assyria. As people settled permanently along the Fertile Crescent, they built irrigation systems to bring water to crops and constructed levees as protection against the flooding rivers. For the first time, humans had some control over the natural world around them, providing them with the stability and time needed to develop governments, religion, and legendary heroes such as Gilgamesh. As various city-states sprang up along the rivers, the first trade routes were laid among them.
- Finanza & Fisco N.47 – 2013
- Eis & Sorbets
- Mega Man 022 (2013)
- The Public Policy Theory Primer (repost)Kevin B. Smith, Christopher Larimer "The Public Policy Theory Primer"
English | 2009-02-24 | ISBN: 081334381X | 256 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Public policy has developed into a broad and interdisciplinary area of study. Research in the field tends to reflect this wide-ranging nature, with scholarly activity focusing on policy process, policy design, program evaluation, specific policy issues, and research classified simply as “policy studies.” Yet, for those teaching and studying in the field, this disjointedness can be confusing and cumbersome.
Digest powered by RSS Digest