- John Hiatt – Riding With The King (1983) [MFSL UDCD 704, 1997]
- Temporal Information Systems in Medicine [Repost]
- Karmen Pedaru – Daniel Sannwald Photoshoot for i-D Spring 2013
- Make Love: Ein Aufklärungsbuch, 2 Auflage
- Jimmy Smith – Root Down: Jimmy Smith Live! (1972) [2000 Verve By Request]
Jimmy Smith – Root Down: Jimmy Smith Live! (1972) [2000 Verve By Request]
EAC Secure Rip | FLAC (Image + Cue + Log) – 493 MB | Complete Scans (Jpeg 600 dpi) – 120 MB | MP3 (CBR320 Kbps) – 163 MB
Soul-Jazz, Jazz-Funk, Hard-Bop | The Verve Music Group | 314 559 805-2 | 67:11 minutes | 5% WinRar Recovery | Hosted on: Uploaded & FilePost
Root Down is a live jazz album by Jimmy Smith, released on the Verve label. It was recorded in Los Angeles on February 8, 1972. It includes the song "Root Down (And Get It)" which was sampled by the Beastie Boys for their song "Root Down."
This Verve By Request CD is an unedited performance!!
- Advanced Train Control Systems (repost)
B. Ning, "Advanced Train Control Systems"
2010 | ISBN: 1845644948 | 176 pages | PDF | 3,5 MB
This special volume on Advanced Train Control Systems (ATCS) consists of selected papers from the highly successful COMPRAIL conference series on railways and other transit systems.
Advanced Train Control Systems are playing an important role in improving the efficiency and safety of train operation, acting as their "brains and nerves." Computer-based ATCS's make railways more reliable and safer. Normally, these systems consist of four parts: the central control system; the station control systems and wayside systems; the on-board control systems; and the communication network, including mobile communication.
- Boundary Value Problems for Functional Differential Equations
- John Hiatt – Mystic Pinball (2012)
- Syriac Idiosyncrasies: Theology and Hermeneutics in Early Syriac Literature [Repost]
- Ame-Comi Girls 023 (2013)
- The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens (repost)
William Duggan – The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
2003 | ISBN: 0071433503, 0071412069 | English | 305 pages | PDF | 2.1 MB
From Napoleon through Jack Welch, great leaders have always "borrowed" great ideas from others. The Art of What Works cuts against the grain of today's one-size-fits-all strategic gurus to argue that there are no intrinsically good or bad strategies–just flexible strategies that work best in given situations. Welch's appropriation of Six Sigma from Motorola, and use of its best features to revitalize GE, is a recent example of this approach.
- Teach Yourself: Beginner's Mandarin Chinese (repost)
Teach Yourself: Beginner's Mandarin Chinese
Audio CDs: English / Chinese FLAC, 264 Kbps (2 channels) | 3 hours
Overal size: 353 MB | Genre: Learning Chinese
In one form or another, Chinese is the language most spoken in the world. Although it has many different spoken forms, they are all written in exactly the same way. In this book you will learn Modern Standard Chinese which is understood by more Chinese speakers than any other form of the language.
- WindowManager 3.1.1
WindowManager 3.1.1 | 1.3 Mb
WindowManager helps you to improve your work flow by remembering and restoring the position and size of your programs and windows. Many programs don't remember their position and size between sessions and even Windows explorer does not always restore windows to their last position. This is where WindowManager steps in and makes sure your windows are placed exactly where you want them every time you open them. WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size of any window, so that it will always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows.
- Schnelles Denken, langsames Denken
- Bad Science: Quacks, Hacks, and Big Pharma Flacks (repost)
- The Reverse Mortgage Advantage: The Tax-Free, House Rich Way to Retire Wealthy! (repost)
The Reverse Mortgage Advantage: The Tax-Free, House Rich Way to Retire Wealthy! By Warren Boroson
1 edition | June 16, 2006 | ISBN-10: 0071470727 | 256 pages | PDF | 1.26 MB
Financial Freedom You Can Only Get When You Hit 62!
Whether you're exploring a reverse mortgage to finance a home improvement, pay off a current mortgage, pay for health care expenses, or generate monthly income to improve quality of living, you're one of the thousands of Americans age 62 and older who are turning to this lucrative way to build income.
- Sexy Phone – Band 1
- Кондитерское искусство для начинающих
- The Mammoth Book of Space Exploration and Disasters (repost)
Digest powered by RSS Digest