- The Double Life Of Veronique (1991) Criterion CollectionLa double vie de Véronique – The Double Life Of Veronique (1991) Criterion Collection
BRRip 480p – TinyBearDs | MKV | 784 x 480 | x264 600kbps 23.976fps | HE-AACv2 64kbps 2CH
Language: French, Polish, Italian | Subtitle: English Included | 1h 38mn | 488.46MB | 3% Recovery
Genre: Drama | Fantasy | Music | Romance | Nominated for 1 Golden Globe. Another 8 wins & 6 nominations.
IMDb Rating: 7.8/10 (16,504 users)
Weronika lives in Poland. Véronique lives in Paris. They don't know each other. Weronika gets a place in a music school, works hard, but collapses and dies on her first performance. At this point, Véronique's life seems to take a turn and she decides not to be a singer…
- Autonomics Development: A Domain-Specific Aspect Language Approach [Repost]
- The Psychology of Social Conflict and Aggression (repost)Joseph P. Forgas, "The Psychology of Social Conflict and Aggression"
2011 | ISBN: 1848729324 | 342 pages | PDF | 4,7 MB
This book provides an up-to-date integration of some of the most recent developments in social psychological research on social conflict and aggression, one of the most perennial and puzzling topics in all of psychology. It offers an informative, scholarly yet readable overview of recent advances in research on the nature, antecedents, management, and consequences of interpersonal and intergroup conflict and aggression. The chapters share a broad integrative orientation, and argue that human conflict is best understood through the careful analysis of the cognitive, affective, and motivational processes of those involved in conflict situations, supplemented by a broadly-based understanding of the evolutionary, biological, as well as the social and cultural contexts within which social conflict occurs.
- Kernel Smoothing (Repost)
- Exhibit – February 2013 (True PDF)
- Star Magazine UK, Issue 469 – 11 February 2013
- Integrated Inductors and Transformers: Characterization, Design and Modeling for RF and MM-Wave Applications (repost)Egidio Ragonese, Angelo Scuderi , "Integrated Inductors and Transformers: Characterization, Design and Modeling for RF and MM-Wave Applications"
2011 | ISBN: 1420088440 | 169 pages | PDF | 3,3 MB
With the ability to improve performance, reduce fabrication costs, and increase integration levels of both RX and TX sections of the RF/mm-wave front-end, passive inductive components have experienced extraordinary growth in ICs. Therefore, a fundamental understanding of monolithic inductors and transformers has become essential for all process engineers and circuit designers.
- Surface engineering of light alloys: Aluminium, magnesium and titanium alloys [Repost]
- Rolling Stone India – February 2013 (True PDF)
- Manual of Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound, 2nd edition (repost)Vicki E. Noble, Bret P. Nelson, "Manual of Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound, 2nd edition"
2011 | ISBN: 0521170915 | 360 pages | PDF | 8 MB
Ultrasound has revolutionized a physician's ability to make urgent and emergent diagnoses at the bedside, and has changed the management of many acute injuries and conditions. This is a practical, concise introduction to what is rapidly becoming an essential tool for all critical care physicians: bedside emergency ultrasound. The Manual covers the full spectrum of conditions diagnosed using ultrasound and gives practical guidance in how to use ultrasound for common invasive procedures. Major applications are introduced using focused diagnostic questions and reviewing the image-acquisition skills needed to answer them.
- Computeractive India – February 2013 (True PDF)
- Engineering the User Interface: From Research to Practice [Repost]
- Residential Lighting – February 2013
- Le Fana de L'Aviation 2009-05 (474)
- Military Modelling Vol.1 No.2 (1971-02)
- Finite Element Analysis of Composite Materials (repost)Ever J. Barbero, "Finite Element Analysis of Composite Materials"
2007 | ISBN: 1420054333 | 360 pages | PDF | 40,7 MB
Designing structures using composite materials poses unique challenges due especially to the need for concurrent design of both material and structure. Students are faced with two options: textbooks that teach the theory of advanced mechanics of composites, but lack computational examples of advanced analysis; and books on finite element analysis that may or may not demonstrate very limited applications to composites. But now there is third option that makes the other two obsolete: Ever J. Barbero's Finite Element Analysis of Composite Materials.
- Bron Rakietowa w II Wojnie Swiatowej
- Love: A Brief History Through Western Christianity [Repost]
- Military in Scale 2001-12 (121)
Digest powered by RSS Digest