- Recipes Every Man Should Know (Pocket Companions)
- Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
- Rapid Tooling Guidelines For Sand Casting [Repost]
- Applied Digital Signal Processing: Theory and Practice (repost)Dimitris G. Manolakis, Vinay K. Ingle, "Applied Digital Signal Processing: Theory and Practice"
2011 | ISBN: 0521110025 | 1016 pages | PDF | 10,9 MB
Master the basic concepts and methodologies of digital signal processing with this systematic introduction, without the need for an extensive mathematical background. The authors lead the reader through the fundamental mathematical principles underlying the operation of key signal processing techniques, providing simple arguments and cases rather than detailed general proofs. Coverage of practical implementation, discussion of the limitations of particular methods and plentiful MATLAB illustrations allow readers to better connect theory and practice.
- Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
- Gravity-Capillary Free-Surface Flows [Repost]
- Tea Culture: History, Traditions, Celebrations, Recipes & More
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
- Active Flow Control II [Repost]
- Essentials of Heat Transfer: Principles, Materials, and Applications (repost)Massoud Kaviany, "Essentials of Heat Transfer: Principles, Materials, and Applications"
2011 | ISBN: 1107012406 | 752 pages | PDF | 17 MB
This textbook teaches students the principles, materials, and applications they need to understand and analyze heat transfer problems they will encounter in practice. The emphasis on modern practical problems (including thermoelectric cooling), in the numerous examples, sets this work apart from other available works. The approach is to discuss heat transfer problems (in search of innovative and optimal solutions) and the engineering analysis, to motivate fundamental principles and analytical problem solving methods. By introducing heat flux tracking, the students develop intuition about the central role of heat transfer in engineered systems.
- Wine Bites: 64 Simple Nibbles That Pair Perfectly with Wine
- Hindsight and Popular Astronomy [Repost]
- Digital-Tutors – Creative Development: Concepting a Cyborg in ZBrushDigital-Tutors – Creative Development: Concepting a Cyborg in ZBrush | 4.08GB
Duration: 6h 53m | Video: AVC (.flv) 1280×720 15fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz stereo
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
Throughout this series of ZBrush tutorials, we will explore different techniques to create stunning concept art.
- Digital Front-End in Wireless Communications and Broadcasting: Circuits and Signal Processing (repost)Fa-Long Luo, "Digital Front-End in Wireless Communications and Broadcasting: Circuits and Signal Processing"
2011 | ISBN: 1107002133 | 788 pages | PDF | 12 MB
Covering everything from signal processing algorithms to integrated circuit design, this complete guide to digital front-end is invaluable for professional engineers and researchers in the fields of signal processing, wireless communication and circuit design. Showing how theory is translated into practical technology, it covers all the relevant standards and gives readers the ideal design methodology to manage a rapidly increasing range of applications. Step-by-step information for designing practical systems is provided, with a systematic presentation of theory, principles, algorithms, standards and implementation.
- Random Matrix Methods for Wireless Communications (repost)Romain Couillet, Merouane Debbah, "Random Matrix Methods for Wireless Communications"
2011 | ISBN: 1107011639 | 568 pages | PDF | 5,4 MB
Blending theoretical results with practical applications, this book provides an introduction to random matrix theory and shows how it can be used to tackle a variety of problems in wireless communications. The Stieltjes transform method, free probability theory, combinatoric approaches, deterministic equivalents and spectral analysis methods for statistical inference are all covered from a unique engineering perspective. Detailed mathematical derivations are presented throughout, with thorough explanation of the key results and all fundamental lemmas required for the reader to derive similar calculus on their own.
- Trauma: A Comprehensive Emergency Medicine Approach (repost)Eric Legome, Lee W. Shockley, "Trauma: A Comprehensive Emergency Medicine Approach"
2011 | ISBN: 0521870577 | 736 pages | PDF | 22,5 MB
Trauma: A Comprehensive Emergency Medicine Approach is a fully illustrated, interdisciplinary overview of trauma. Using both evidence-based approaches and a practical understanding of the Emergency Department, it gives a broad and in-depth review of trauma care. The entire spectrum of trauma presentations is reviewed from minor soft-tissue injuries through to major life-threatening conditions. Written by over 50 expert contributors, it gives concrete and practical recommendations for evaluation, treatment, consultation and disposition decisions on both common and unusual conditions.
- Introduction to Real Analysis: An Educational Approach (Repost)
- tecnogramma N.27 – Febbraio 2013
- Studies in Viral Ecology, Volume 2: Animal Host Systems (repost)Christon J. Hurst, "Studies in Viral Ecology, Volume 2: Animal Host Systems"
2011 | ISBN: 0470624299 | 444 pages | PDF | 212 MB
The most complete treatment available of virus ecology across kingdoms of host species
Viruses are the most abundant organisms on the planet, occurring in every conceivable ecosystem. A growing part of the scientific community has come to view viruses as highly evolved biological entities with an organismal biology that is complex and interwoven with the biology of their hosting species. Studies in Viral Ecology, Volume II explains the ecology of viruses by examining their interactive dynamics with their animal hosts, including the types of transmission cycles that viruses have evolved encompassing principal and alternate hosts, vehicles, and vectoring species. Examining virology from an organismal biology approach, it focuses on the concept that viral infections represent areas of overlap in the ecologies of the involved species.
Digest powered by RSS Digest