- Symmetry: A Unifying Concept (repost)
Istvan Hargittai, Magdolna Hargittai, Lloyd Kahn, "Symmetry: A Unifying Concept"
English | 1994 | ISBN: 093607017X | 222 pages | Djvu | 27,6 MB
The authors are both distinguished research professors in structural chemistry with numerous publications, have produced an intriguing book on diverse symmetries, classifying some 25 varieties and defining their intrinsic natures in rather innovative style embrancing those found in Nature and those produced by the Hand of Man. There is some exacting methodology in classifications that range from mirror, movement, chirality, rotational, snowflake, geometric, redundant, spiral, motifs, to crystallines, etc.
- Batman, Incorporated 007 (2013)
- Cirque du Soleil: The Spark – Igniting the Creative Fire that Lives within Us All (Repost)
- Photoshop CS3 Essential Skills (repost)
- PC-WELT Sonderheft: GalaxyWelt – Magazin für Samsung Galaxy User Februar/März/April 01/2013
- Ancient Europe 8000 B.C.-A.D. 1000: Encyclopedia of the Barbarian World (repost)
Peter Bogucki, Pam J.Crabtree, "Ancient Europe 8000 B.C.-A.D. 1000: Encyclopedia of the Barbarian World"
English | ISBN: 068480669X ; 0684806681 | 2004 | PDF | 521 Pages | 18 Mb
Such methods are the basis of this interesting reconstruction of European history from the first post-glacial foragers around 8000 B.C. to the Christianization of northern Europe about 1000 A.D. The focus is not the classical and medieval civilizations that recorded their history on clay, stone, papyrus and vellum, but the peoples who lived on the fringes of such societies, well beyond the reach of imperial swords and the bureaucrat?s pen and stylus.
- Weekly Playboy – 11 February 2013 (N° 6)
- Alyssa Marie – Black Dress and Stockings
- The Sewing Book: An Encyclopedic Resource of Step-by-Step Techniques (Repost)
- From Brand Vision to Brand Evaluation: The strategic process of growing and strengthening brands (repost)
From Brand Vision to Brand Evaluation: The strategic process of growing and strengthening brands By Leslie de Chernatony
3 edition 2010 | 392 Pages | ISBN: 1856177734 | PDF | 10 MB
Seeing the world's biggest brands gain ground over the world's markets, you can't deny that the 25,000 students in the UK studying marketing will never understand their subject without knowing how branding works.
This is THE key scholarly text in this crucial topic, an already hugely respected title and big seller in the field. It follows on from the introductory textbook Creating Powerful Brands, and comes highly illustrated with real examples of influential marketing campaigns. This is the book that will take students to the next level with the skills to develop and implement their own branding strategy.
- The Shadow 009 (2013)
- Inside the Machine: An Illustrated Introduction to Microprocessors and Computer Architecture (repost)
- The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Knots and Ropework (Repost)
- Batman – The Dark Knight 016 (2013)
- Winning Decisions: Getting It Right the First Time (Repost)
- Maya Civilization (World History) (repost)
Maya Civilization (World History) By Charles George, Linda George
2010 | 96 Pages | ISBN: 1420502409 | PDF | 10 MB
The introduction to this fine series asks the same question that many students ask: Why do we have to learn about history? It's even honest when it says that most young people aren't satisfied with the usual answer about learning lessons from the past. A more engaging idea is that history is about stories, and here the series shines as it provides contemporaneous writing as well as work by scholars that offer plenty of drama and lots of facts, too.
- An Algebraic Introduction to Complex Projective Geometry: Commutative Algebra [Repost]
- Red Lanterns 016 (2013)
- Cinema World – January 2013
Digest powered by RSS Digest