- Sams Teach Yourself Foursquare in 10 Minutes (repost)Tris Hussey, "Sams Teach Yourself Foursquare in 10 Minutes"
ISBN: 067233349X | January 20, 2011 | PDF | 224 pages | PDF | 4 MB
A clear, super quick, easy-to-understand guide for new Foursquare users
Foursquare is a location based social network for mobile devices that incorporates gaming elements
With more than 1 million users it is verging on breaking out into the mainstream
This is the first book on Foursquare from a major publisher
Foursquare currently has iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, and BlackBerry applications
- Masterkurs Parallele und Verteilte Systeme (repost)
- Accounting, 23 edition (repost)Carl S. Warren, James M. Reeve, and Jonathan E. Duchac, "Accounting, 23 edition"
2008 | ISBN: 0324662963 | 1328 pages | PDF | 27 MB
The authors of ACCOUNTING, 23e, understand that you need to find important information quickly. This textbook uses an integrated learning system to help you complete homework and lead you to accounting mastery. Building on the authors' proven approach, clear examples and high-impact writing guide you through the preparation of financial statements as the authors artfully provide a framework for understanding what accounting is all about and accounting's evolving role in business.
- Ma bonne étoile (2012)Ma bonne étoile (2012)
DVDRip | AVI / XviD, 914 kb/s | 640×272 | Duration: 01:33:04 | French: MP3, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | 702 mb
Genre: Comedy / Drama | Country: France
“ En Normandie, Louise vit heureuse dans le monde du cheval. Brusquement, le destin frappe. Louise reste seule avec son père et un ami de la famille à la Ferronnière, le haras où elle vit depuis toujours. Les affaires vont mal, ils sont au bord de la faillite? Heureusement il y a Marquise, une jeune jument que Louise a élevée. Envers et contre tout, la jeune fille et Marquise vont se battre contre la fatalité qui semble s'acharner… ”
- Siebengestirn – Band 1 – Die Gelbe Zone
- Managing Electronic Media: Making, Marketing, and Moving Digital Content (repost)Joan Van Tassel and Lisa Poe-Howfield, "Managing Electronic Media: Making, Marketing, and Moving Digital Content"
2010 | ISBN: 0240810201 | 432 pages | PDF | 17,6 MB
Managing Electronic Media recognizes the changes in technology in the global marketplace and the impact these innovations have on media organizations and their integral business practices. It goes beyond the typical media management book by covering media enterprises as large scale businesses that must operate in a converged environment, rather than in separate silos of activity.
- Metal Hurlant – Volume 7
- Comic Art – Volume 23
- The Shut Up and Shoot Documentary Guide: A Down & Dirty DV Production (repost)Anthony Q. Artis, "The Shut Up and Shoot Documentary Guide: A Down & Dirty DV Production"
2007 | ISBN: 0240809351 | 296 pages | PDF | 11,7 MB
So you want to make a documentary, but think you don't have a lot of time, money, or experience? It's time to get down and dirty! Down and dirty is a filmmaking mindset. It's the mentality that forces you to be creative with your resources. It's about doing more with less. Get started NOW with this book a one-stop shop written by a guerrilla filmmaker, for guerrilla filmmakers. You will learn how to make your project better, faster, and cheaper. The pages are crammed with 500 full-color pictures, tips from the pros, resources, checklists and charts, making it easy to find what you need fast.
- X-Factor Special – Prigioniero D'amore
- Business Systems Analysis With Ontologies (repost)Peter Green, Michael Rosemann, “Business Systems Analysis With Ontologies”
2005 | ISBN: 1591403391 | 379 pages | PDF | 5 MB
Over the last five to six years, ontology has received increased attention within the information systems field. Ontology provides a basis for evaluating, analyzing, and engineering business analysis methods. It is that type of theology that has allowed many organizations utilizing ontology to become more competitive within today’s global environment. Business Systems Analysis with Ontologies examines, thoroughly, the area of ontologies. All aspects of ontologies are covered; analysis, evaluation, and engineering of business systems analysis methods. Readers are shown the world of ontologies through a number of research methods.
- Latin Made Simple: A complete introductory course in Classical Latin (repost)
- Lanciostory – Numero 19 (1975)
- Iterating Infusion: Clearer Views of Objects, Classes, and Systems
- David Douglas, a Naturalist at Work: An Illustrated Exploration Across Two Centuries in the Pacific Northwest
- Thomas Jefferson's Creme Brulee: How a Founding Father and His Slave James Hemings Introduced French Cuisine to America
- Software Projects Secrets: Why Projects Fail
- Io Sono Un Vampiro – Volume 2 – La Maledizione
- Light & Skin Interactions: Simulations for Computer Graphics Applications (repost)Gladimir V. G. Baranoski and Aravind Krishnaswamy, "Light & Skin Interactions: Simulations for Computer Graphics Applications"
2010 | ISBN: 0123750938 | 200 pages | PDF | 3,1 MB
Light and Skin Interactions immerses you in one of the most fascinating application areas of computer graphics: appearance simulation. The book first illuminates the fundamental biophysical processes that affect skin appearance, and reviews seminal related works aimed at applications in life and health sciences. It then examines four exemplary modeling approaches as well as definitive algorithms that can be used to generate realistic images depicting skin appearance.
Digest powered by RSS Digest