N-Manager is an easy-to-use developer tool that allows you to manage network connections and settings in Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista.
With N-Manager you can:
• Enumerate network adapters, get their names, guids, properties, etc.
• Enable/disable adapters.
• Read and change TCP/IP settings: IP, Mask, Gateway, DNS, DHCP.
• Repair adapters, display properties dialogs.
• Read and change adapters MAC addresses.
• Manage Windows firewall.
• Use “Ping” function.
N-Manager provides a COM ActiveX interface for all API functions so you can easily manage network connections in VB or such .NET languages as VB.NET or C#.
Using the N-Manager component, you don’t have to spend your time learning how to manage network connections in Windows, sample applications for various programming languages (C++, VB.NET, C#, Delphi) with complete source code allow you to start working with N-Manager immediately!
The following Windows versions are supported:
• Windows 2000
• Windows 2003
• Windows XP
• Windows Vista
• Windows 7 Beta
• 64bit versions of Windows
crack by Valadi