- Medieval Europe (Repost)
- Boxers (Eye to Eye With Dogs II) (repost)
- The Ice Balloon: S. A. Andree and the Heroic Age of Arctic Exploration (repost)
- The Physics of Superheroes
- Guy Fawkes: A Complete History of the Gunpowder Treason (Repost)
- Electrical Engineering 101, Third Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School…but Probably Didn’t (Repost)
- Bluegrass Crosspicking Guitar
Bluegrass Crosspicking Guitar
DVD5 | NTSC 4:3 (720×480) VBR | MPEG, ~6465 kbps | 01:24:38 | English: AC3, 192 kb/s (2 ch) | 3.84 GB
Genre: Guitar lessons
“ Crosspicking is an exciting flatpicking technique that is an essential part of every bluegrass guitarist's arsenal. Utilizing repeated patterns on three-string groups, crosspicking captures the bounce of a fiddler's double shuffle and the drive of three-finger banjo Scruggs-style rolls. Eric Thompson lays it out for you in easy to understand steps, illustrating the basic patterns with arrangements of Fly Around My Pretty Little Miss, Blackberry Rag, Beaumont Rag, Wildwood Flower and Cross-Eyed Fiddler. Split-screen slose-ups let you see exactly what and how Eric is playing. ”
- Разрушение Дрездена. Самая крупномасштабная бомбардировка Второй мировой войны. 1944-1945гг.
Разрушение Дрездена. Самая крупномасштабная бомбардировка Второй мировой войны. 1944-1945гг.
2005 | Дэвид Ирвинг | Центрполиграф | ISBN: 5952420281 | руcский | PDF or DjVu | 316 pages | 35.5 Mb or 11.0 Mb
Британский военный историк Дэвид Ирвинг составил наиболее полную и объективную картину разрушения Дрездена – самой крупномасштабной бомбардировки Второй мировой войны…
- Does Anything Eat Wasps?: And 101 Other Unsettling, Witty Answers to Questions You Never Thought You Wanted to Ask (repost)
- Wireless Communications Over Rapidly Time-Varying Channels (repost)
Franz Hlawatsch and Gerald Matz, "Wireless Communications Over Rapidly Time-Varying Channels"
2011 | ISBN: 0123744830 | 456 pages | PDF | 6,2 MB
As a result of higher frequencies and increased user mobility, researchers and systems designers are shifting their focus from time-invariant models to channels that vary within a block. This book explains the latest theoretical advances and practical methods to give an understanding of rapidly time varying channels, together with performance trade-offs and potential performance gains, providing the expertise to develop future wireless systems technology.
- The History of Rome (Repost)
- Extraordinary, Ordinary People: A Memoir of Family (Repost)
- The Transfer of Learning: Participants’ Perspectives of Adult Education And Training (repost)
Sarah Leberman, Lex Mcdonald, Stephanie Doyle – The Transfer of Learning: Participants' Perspectives of Adult Education And Training
2006-11 | ISBN: 0566087340 | PDF | 131 pages | 5.72 MB
This book addresses a crucial issue for all involved in education and training: the transfer of learning to new and different contexts. Educators, employers and learners face the problem of ensuring that what is learnt in the classroom is able to be adapted and used in the workplace. The book focuses on adult learners in professional and vocational contexts. The authors aim to provide an accessible book on the transfer of learning which draws on multi-disciplinary perspectives from education, psychology and management.
- Fab Filter Plugins Pack 17.12.2012
- Do Polar Bears Get Lonely? (repost)
- Managing information services: A transformational approach (2nd edition) (repost)
Jo Bryson – Managing information services: A transformational approach (2nd edition)
2006 | ISBN: 0754646319 | PDF | 346 pages | 1.27 MB
This new edition of Managing Information Services has been significantly revised and restructured to reflect the need for libraries and information services to manage the transformation necessary to become more relevant to the knowledge age's dyanamic, customer-centred environment. It reflects the move from managing physical assets to exploiting knowledge, technology and innovation; new models of learning; global, mobile communication and new delivery mechanisms with a focus on relationships.
- The History of London (Repost)
- Macroeconomics (repost)
Roger A. Arnold, "Macroeconomics"
ISBN: 032478550X | edition 2008 | PDF | 498 pages | 16.1 mb
This engaging text continues to set the standard for clear, balanced, and thorough coverage of the principles of economics. Packed with intriguing pop culture examples, it bolsters student interest by illustrating the unexpected places economics occurs, and how economic forces link events to our lives. With new content reflecting a changing economy and new resources addressing the needs of a changing classroom, MACROECONOMICS, 9e is an ideal solution for Principles courses.
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times and Bad, Fourth Edition (Repost)
Digest powered by RSS Digest