- Post-pop cinema: The search for meaning in new America (repost)Jesse Fox Mayshark – Post-pop cinema: The search for meaning in new America
2007-05-30 | ISBN: 027599080X | PDF | 208 pages | 2.67 MB
“Mayshark, an experienced staff editor for the New York Times News Service, has written perhaps the first in-depth study of the major contributors to the culturally and cinematically aware, accessibly eccentric "post-pop cinema." Mayshark interprets the creative output of directors from Wes Anderson to David O. Russell to Sofia Coppola, among others, who deal so originally and truthfully with their characters' struggles for individuality and clarity. His study of Todd Haynes in particular, covering films such as &ISafe, Far from Heaven, and the controversial Superstar:
- Energ!e – N° 1/2013
- Presto Transfer Ultimate 3.37Presto Transfer Ultimate 3.37 | 3.3 Mb
Presto Transfer Ultimate is an application designed to help automate the transferral of your data from various common programs to another. Once installed Presto Transfer Ultimate's easy to use wizard interface creates a self-extracting transfer archive of your data which can be restored by simply running it on the destination computer. The transfer archive can be automatically burned to CD/DVD, written to a USB MP3 player, a removable drive, or simply shared across a network.
- Portable Video, Fifth Edition: ENG & EFP (repost)Norman Medoff, Edward J. Fink, Tom Tanquary – Portable Video, Fifth Edition: ENG & EFP
2007-03-16 | ISBN: 0240807979 | PDF | 416 pages | 26.06 MB
Portable Video: ENG and EFP, Fifth Edition focuses on the techniques and technology of single camera electronic news gathering and electronic field production. Covering everything from basic creative and technical editing techniques to budgets and copyright issues, it is accessible to the home videomaker or amateur and to the professional seeking information on the newest advances in technique and equipment.
* Includes special focus on TV news production and field production
* Suitable for complete beginners
- The Power of Thinking Differently: An Imaginative Guide to Creativity, Change, and the Discovery of New Ideas (repost)
- Gastro Guide 2013
- Poetic Justice and Legal Fictions (repost)Poetic Justice and Legal Fictions By Jonathan Kertzer
2010 | 178 Pages | ISBN: 0521196450 | PDF | 1 MB
Literature reveals the intense efforts of moral imagination required to articulate what justice is and how it might be satisfied. Examining a wide variety of texts including Shakespeare's plays, Gilbert and Sullivan's operas, and modernist poetics, Poetic Justice and Legal Fictions explores how literary laws and values illuminate and challenge the jurisdiction of justice and the law. Jonathan Kertzer examines how justice is articulated by its command of, or submission to, time, nature, singularity, truth, transcendence and sacrifice, marking the distance between the promise of justice to satisfy our moral and sociable needs and its failure to do so. Poetic Justice and Legal Fictions will be invaluable reading for scholars of the law within literature and amongst modernist and twentieth century literature specialists.
- Ten Sharp – You (1991)
Ten Sharp – You
EAC+LOG+CUE | FLAC: 107 MB | Full Artwork | 5% Recovery Info
Label/Cat#: Columbia # COL 656664 2 | Country/Year: Netherlands 1991
Genre: Rock, Pop | Style: Pop Rock, Ballad
“ "You" is the name of a 1991 song recorded by the Dutch band Ten Sharp. It was released in 1991 as their debut single from the album Under the Water-Line and became a hit in many countries, including France, Norway and Sweden, where it reached number one on the charts… ”
- Handbook of Reliability Engineering and Management (Repost)
- Chit Chat (repost)
- P.M. Fragen & Antworten 06/2012
- Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors (repost)Larry Jordan – Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
2009-11-12 | ISBN: 0240812239 | PDF | 301 pages | 50.97 MB
Accelerate your Final Cut Studio workflow and expand your creative options by incorporating the Adobe Production Premium toolset into your projects. Adobe's Creative Suite tools are the perfect complement to Final Cut Studio, whether it is improving the look of your still images with Photoshop, monitoring your on-set video with OnLocation, or creating Flash movies for the web. This book shows you how to speed your workflow and wow your clients with practical insight, solid advice, and step-by-step instruction that will allow you to move seamlessly between the two suites.
- Handbook of Software Reliability Engineering
- Coda 2.0.7Coda 2.0.7 | Mac Os X | 40 MB
A fresh approach to web code. Bursting with features but without bloat. Built to make your life better: Coda 2 is the editor you've always wanted. So, you code for the web. And in Coda 1, we revolutionized that process, and put everything you needed in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. File management. SVN. But we knew we could do more. Now, with Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. We added tons of highly-requested features, and a few nobody expected, then wrapped it all up in a shiny, groundbreaking UI fit for the future. This update is, truly, major.
- The Missing PieceThe Missing Piece
3xDVDRip | MP4 / AVC, ~600 kb/s | 640×480 | Duration: 03:09:14 | English: AAC, 141 kb/s (2 ch) | 0.98 GB
Genre: Psychology and Behavior
“ "The Teachings of Abraham" is the original source material for the current Law of Attraction wave that is sweeping the world, and it is the 21st century inspiration for thousands of books, films, essays and lectures that are responsible for the current paradigm shift in consciousness. ”
- Sustainable Transportation: Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- Southern Comfort: A New Take on the Recipes We Grew Up With
- Understanding Engineering Mathematics (repost)
- Psychodynamic Therapy: A Guide to Evidence-Based Practice (Repost)
Digest powered by RSS Digest