- The All-American Cookie Book (Repost)
- Concepts in Thermal Physics (Repost)
- Wropper 1.5Wropper 1.5 | Mac Os X | 14.5 MB
Wropper is the easiest way to archive web pages. Drag & Drop web page link on Wropper's icon in menu-bar. Wropper will convert the web page to PDF with original layout then save the PDF to local disk and/or Amazon S3 in background. A link to the PDF will be automatically copied to your clipboard. Wropper also support to archive web pages into safari webarchive format in version 1.5.
- Statics and Mechanics of Materials (Repost)
- Classical Electromagnetic Radiation (Repost)
- The Judgment (Audiobook)The Judgment (Audiobook) By D.W. Buffa
English | 2001 | ISBN: 1586210645, 0759543313 | ASIN: B00005LKUO | 15 hours | M4B | 898 MB
No one had a more brilliant legal career than Judge Calvin Jeffries. And no one cared less about the law and more about power. That is, until Jeffries is found murdered in a courthouse parking lot. The crime shocks the community, but justice is swift. Jeffries's killer is caught, confesses, and then unexpectedly commits suicide in his jail cell. The case is closed.
- Food Allergy: Expert Consult Basic (Repost)
- Bike Baron 1.0Bike Baron 1.0 | Mac Os X | Games | 46 MB
The huge iOS hit has finally arrived to the Mac! Bike Baron is the Ultimate Bike Game! What happens when you put the developers of Minigore, Ice Rage, Death Rally and Aqua Globs together with the composer of Angry Birds and Trine 2? PURE MAGIC. Bike Baron is a ride you will never forget!
- Synchronization of Mechanical Systems (Repost)
- Wish You Well (Audiobook)Wish You Well (Audiobook) By David Baldacci
English | 2007 | ISBN: 1594838909 | ASIN: B000P46OGK | 9 hours and 50 minutes | M4B | 258 MB
It is 1940 and a tragedy sends Lou and her little brother, Oz, along with their invalid mother, from New York City to the rugged mountains of Southwest Virginia to live with their great-grandmother. The story is told with both heartbreaking elegance and large doses of touching humor as the lives of Lou and Oz are changed forever.
- The Resurrection (Audiobook)The Resurrection (Audiobook) By Leo Tolstoy
English | 2005 | ISBN: 1596441348 | MP3 | 232 MB
Leo Tolstoy stands tall among the great Russian novelists of the nineteenth century. In fact he fellowships with a handful of great story tellers of all time, the men and women who write literary masterpieces. Tolstoy based Resurrection, the last of his novels, on a true story of a philanderer whose misuse of a beautiful young orphan girl leads to her ruin. Fate brings the two together many years later and the meeting awakens the man's moral conscience. Anger, intimacy, forgiveness, and grace result. While the situation of Tolstoy's plot is alien to most people, his nuanced treatment of mortal life is familiar to all. // Late in his life
- Quantum Mechanics: Classical Results, Modern Systems, and Visualized Examples (Repost)
- Cambridge History collection
- Africans: The History of a Continent (Repost)
- Metal Surface Electron Physics (Repost)
- XIII #1-8 (2010-2011)
- Clause Combining in Ancient Greek Narrative Disourse
- Vibration: Fundamentals and Practice, Second Edition (Repost)
- Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice, 2-Volume Set Expert Consult – Online and Print, 6eBradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice, 2-Volume Set Expert Consult – Online and Print, 6e (Bradley, Neurology in Clinical Practice e-dition 2v Set) by Robert B. Daroff MD, Gerald M Fenichel MD, Joseph Jankovic MD and John C Mazziotta MD PhD
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1437704344 | 2337 pages | PDF | 149 MB
Digest powered by RSS Digest